Scientific Advantage Calculator is a free trial software application from the Math & Scientific Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2004-09-28. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003, Windows CE, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile 2003, Handheld/Mobile Other.
Scientific Advantage is a Unit Aware calculator that lets you work with feet-inch-fraction dimensional values and includes advanced math functions, automatic solvers, and much more. Unit Aware means that you can effortlessly compute with units (not just convert). It also has great options like algebraic and RPN entry, customizable buttons for unit entry, and display precision options. Available for both Windows and Windows Mobile Pocket PC.
Here are some of the features that make Scientific Advantage a powerful tool.
UNITS AND CONVERSIONS
- Works with and displays Feet-Inches-Fractions (e.g., 24' 7-3/16")
- User-selectable inch fraction denominator (2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, or 1000)
- Converts among and computes with over 200 different units (ft, m, lb, yd3, etc.), including both English/Imperial and SI/Metric units
- Computes directly with dimensional values (e.g., 70 lb/ft3 x 5 yd3 = 9450 lb)
KEYPADS AND ENTRY LOGIC
- Algebraic and RPN entry modes (user selectable)
- Allows entry of feet-inches-fractions using the decimal key. For example, to enter 4' 3-21/32", you would press  [.]  [.]  
- Allows entry of any denominator (after entering numerator, just press [.] to enter a new denominator)
- Dedicated buttons for picking the units that you use most often (you can assign the units that you want to these buttons)
- Mini-keypad for easy entry when working with Solvers
ADVANCED MATH FUNCTIONS
- Triginometric - sin, cos, tan, asin, acos, atan
- Logarithmic - log, ln, 10x, ex
- Power - x2, square root, yx
- Hyperbolic - sinh, cosh, tanh, asinh, acosh, atanh
- Bessel functions - J0, J1, Y0, Y1, I0, I1, K0, K1
- Gamma function
- Error function
- Random number
- Rectangular Box
- Triangle - Oblique
- Triangle - Right
- Choice of display precision, including fixed decimal places or
Scientific Advantage Calculator (version 2.0) has a file size of 1.43 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 137 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.